Thursday 24 April 2014

Today is chaos

As I walked into work it was chaos.... And it still  hasn't stopped :( Also I am moving into my husbands house this weekend and there is so much that needs to be done before I can even begin my move :(

I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed..... And the problem is, my husband is the exact opposite... He's very relaxed and not worried about anything! It feels like I have to worry about both of us now. 

So, in order to make me feel a bit calmer, I am posting a few of my favorite organization websites. I get a lot of ideas from them so hopefully someone else will too :)

My favourite is: http://www.abowlfulloflemons.net
This women is pretty amazing. It also doesn't hurt that she does everything in beautiful pastel colours :)Below are some images from her site



Here are pics and websites for other organization sites :)

http://jamonkey.com/50-organizing-ideas-for-every-room-in-your-house/



I just love the setup of this table :)
Ditto for this bookcase 


And lastly :)






No comments:

Post a Comment