Monday 21 April 2014

Post partum recipes


As I approach my 3rd trimester, I am excited and obviously a bit nervous for
All the changes that will be happening! 
To keep me on my diet track, I've gotten some really nice recipes off Pinterest. I have posted them below as well as the direct links to there websites.

Enjoy! :)


http://www.morethanheels.com/2013/04/07/protein-waffle-two-recipes/



Honey glazed chicken
This is basically just honey, balsamic vinger, salt and some sesame seeds. The chicken is then basted and baked 


This ones pretty self explanatory :) Yummy for all the water I'd have to drink!


I thought when I'm having a sweet craving that this would be pretty good! Bananas, choc and sprinkles!!! :D


Cauliflower is so versatile! Try this, it's pretty awesome.


And finally: even though I don't want
to look like someone exactly in terms of my fitness goal, this pic below is a pretty good estimation of what I'd like to look like in the long run. Maybe just a bit more definition in my legs





No comments:

Post a Comment