Monday 14 April 2014

Backless, strapless and all the bits in between

Have you ever had a outfit that you thought you'd never be able to wear a bra, tummy flattening pantie or maybe just even a pantie?! Well I've got those outfits too..... And I've struggled to find things that I feel could really work! And going commando is really not my thing...

So after searching the internet I have managed to find some awesome pieces that I feel could really work! I have bought several if the items myself so I can vouch for them and the others seem like good ideas that could work. If anyone has tried any of these pieces, leave some feedback! I'd love to hear your viewpoints on them :)

All the below are by shape citi


 This will take care of any VPL you'd be worriedabout 

This piece above is awesome!!! Im wearing it under my wedding dress as my dress has a see through back that is very low cut. 

Deep V top? This will make sure the girls stay where they must :)


There are many more options by shape citi so go and have a look on there website. 

Have a awesome day!!! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment