Thursday 10 April 2014

Lingerie lingerie lingerie

My obsession. Seriously. I would buy no clothes and only lingerie. Luckily I have a lingerie website where I sell pieces I import so I tend to buy a lot of lingerie alllllll in the name of 'research' Hehehehehe.....

Here are some of my current favorites :)

Belle et BonBon

Marjorlaine: passion nightgown. Available at Pleasurements

Love the chain! Available from Something Wicked

La Perla

Lizacheng SS13 Loungewear. Seems soooooo soft!!!

I have a pink piece like this top. Mines by La Senza. It's so comfy and even suits me in pregnancy! :)

Unfor this one and the one below was via  Pinterest  with the link going nowhere :(

Agent provocateur 
Agent provocateur 


Hope I have inspired someone somewhere to put on something beautiful under there clothes today!!! 

Have a awesome day :D








No comments:

Post a Comment