Tuesday 15 April 2014

Random images and items I love!

These are all images from Pinterest. I just love the and change them up every now and again as my phones background :)

I always wanted to learn to make my own clothes and I think for a beginner these garter belts wouldn't be too difficult to make?

I always imagined I'd be lounging around the house one day looking like this :) Hasn't happened yet though....

My two favourite things in 1 photo. Louboutins and thigh high's!!!

I'm loving the idea of garters on your thighs holding the stockings up instead of around your waist, but I seriously doubt they have staying power for a entire day!

This slip is by Nasty Gal. Would be beautiful under something sheer!!

I saw this on a Esty listing but it's unfortunatly not available anymore.... :(

LOVE these stockings! Wonder if I could make them with a glue gun... Hmmm...

These Agent Provocateur stockings are still on my lust list

Cutest set I have seen in a long time :) 

This is by Anais lingerie. Breathtaking....

So this is my random post for the day. :)

Have a awesome one!!












No comments:

Post a Comment