Monday 5 May 2014

:((((

Tonight is tough.... My husband had some issues at his work on major project he is working on. Unfortunately the issues that arised where his fault... :(
It was a genuine mistake on his part and it can be rectified but obviously his bosses are not happy with him. He is so down and upset, I don't know what to do to cheer him up! It's not the end of the world but he feels like it is for him.

That's one thing people can't prepare you for when you get married, is how your spouses career affects you. Yes, maybe it's obvious that it will but so intensely??? I feel that his issues affect me more than my work issues. He's the bread winner so if something happens to his work, we'll be in trouble... 

But also, I am over reacting. This is one mistake that can be rectified. I just need to learn to relax! I really wish I would worry less. It's not good for me, my baby or my family. Maybe I should try yoga? It meditation? Need to figure this out...



No comments:

Post a Comment